*IN THE BLOOD hit 50 Goodreads ratings and reviews!
*Sue Featherstone and Susan Pape’s fantastic book blogging site was nominated for the Hidden Gem Title in the Bloggers Bash Awards!
*We set up a Pinterest Board!
*With the much anticipated release of BENEATH THE SKIN just around the corner we began to take sign ups for eARCs!
*We ran a successful 99c sale of THE LIFE GROUP!
*To celebrate the first anniversary of A FALLING FRIEND, we decided to run a MONTH-LONG .99 promotion throughout April!
*Co-authors of A FALLING FRIEND, Sue Featherstone and Susan Pape, attended a networking event at Leeds Trinity University that began celebrations of their first book anniversary!
*During the week commencing March 20, we celebrated our first birthday with a series of Spotlight blogs and a couple of huge giveaways! We had the best fun and are so grateful to all our new and old followers, fans, and friends!
*On March 8, two months after its release, THE LIFE GROUP was still sitting in the top 100 of THREE Amazon charts!
*ARES ROAD went on its release blog tour!
*On March 2, we released book # 2 in the Jake Caldwell series, ARES ROAD by James L. Weaver, with a little help from Xpresso Book Tours and a bunch of incredible book bloggers.
*On February 6, we are revealing the cover of Ares Road, the explosive sequel to our award-shortlisted crime thriller Poor Boy Road by James L. Weaver. AND, Poor Boy Road will be available for just 99c that day to celebrate!
*On January 23, we ran a successful 99c promotion for Butterfly Bones by Rebecca Carpenter!
*On January 9, we released the much-anticipated The Life Group by Maura Jortner with a week-long blog tour with giveaways organised by YA Bound!
*Our authors took part in some fantastic Christmas Facebook events!
*Rebecca Carpenter had a successful signing event at Barnes & Noble, Grand Junction on December 3!
*Rebecca Carpenter threw a successful launch party at the Western Colorado Botanical Gardens on December 2! Look at this fabulous cake!
*We launched Butterfly Bones on November 28, and had a week-long blog tour and party!
*Our very own Rebecca Carpenter was featured in the Daily Sentinel!
*From November 20 to 23, both In the Blood and A Falling Friend went on sale for just 99c/p on Amazon!
*Mid-November, Goodreads giveaways ran for both The Life Group and In the Blood!
*The Life Group went live on Netgalley!
*We ran a successful week-long 99c Amazon sale of Poor Boy Road!
*We ran an enormous Halloween giveaway (Oct 17 – 24) on Facebook where readers could win a Kindle, $50 Amazon giftcard, and all of our e-books!
*Butterfly Bones went live on Netgalley!
*We ran a week-long Goodreads giveaway of Butterfly Bones!
*On October 1, authors Sue Featherstone and Susan Pape had a fabulous turn out for their Ilkley Fringe Festival talk!
*We welcomed Jan Satterlee, our first intern, to the team!
*To celebrate our authors appearing at the Ilkley Lit Festival, we ran week-long a 99p promotion on Amazon!
*We are delighted to announce our partnership with Aurora Publicity!
*R.L. Martinez hung out at MidAmericon!
*We reached 1000 followers on Twitter on August 14, 2016 and celebrated with a week-long giveaway of our books!
*Author of A Falling Friend, Sue Featherstone and Susan Pape, will be attending the Ilkley Literature Fringe Festival in October!
*We announced that Poor Boy Road by James L. Weaver was a finalist in the IAN Book of the Year Awards in the Thriller Category!
*Authors Sue Featherstone and Susan Pape spent the evening of July 14th with the Billing Belles WI group talking about their book A Falling Friend!
*Congratulations to our authors Sue Featherstone and Susan Pape on their most recent and successful visit to Edie’s Book Club!
*Our fantasy author R.L. Martinez had a great time at SoonerCon in Oklahoma!
*Susan Pape, one of the brilliant authors of A Falling Friend, debuted in The Times newspaper!
*On Saturday, May 21, R.L. Martinez met fans and signed books at Full Circle Books in Oklahoma City!
*A Falling Friend made it into Bella Magazine in the UK!
*R.L. Martinez will be attending SoonerCon in June!
*R.L. Martinez will be attending and signing books at MidAmericon II in August!
*A Falling Friend went on its book release blog tour on April 25! Here’s the schedule!
*Staff from Lakewater Press attended the RT Booklovers Convention in Las Vegas and had a blast! R.L. Martinez signed books at the Giant Book Fair and met fans in the Club RT lounge.
*Poor Boy Road is on the Kansas City Star website here!
*The Poor Boy Road launch party on March 26 was a roaring success! The fans came young and old! Photos coming soon!
*James L. Weaver took a trip back to the setting of his novel Poor Boy Road, and took this photo. Yes, Poor Boy Road is a real place!
*On Monday, March 21, we officially launched! In the Blood and Poor Boy Road began their blog tours and sales of both books pushed them up the Amazon sales charts! Thank you to everyone who has and continues to support us!
*On May 21, R.L. Martinez will be signing copies of In the Blood and meeting fans at Full Circle Books in Oklahoma. Stay tuned for details.
* On March 10, A Falling Friend was chosen as The Yorkshire Post’s TOP 5: Pick of the Best Books! Fantastic!
*Our book release blog tours kick off on March 21! If you can help and maybe win some fantastic books and swag, then please get in touch now! firstname.lastname@example.org
*On 22nd February, we introduced our brand new regular slot, Meet the Characters!
* James L. Weaver, author of Poor Boy Road, is having a launch party on March 26 at Austin’s Bar & Grill in Olathe, Kansas between 5 and 8pm. If you’re in the area, pop along, have a drink, grab some swag and get your signed copy! It’s going to be a terrific night!
* We’ll be attending the RT Booklovers Convention in Las Vegas in April 2016. Some of our authors will also be attending. Please look out for us, we love to chat about books and writing! We’re also giving away a basket of gorgeous swag whilst we’re there.
* On 23 October 2015, we celebrated our first cover reveal of James L. Weaver’s Poor Boy Road! Thank you to everyone who helped share this incredible cover.
* On 26 October 2015, we celebrated the cover reveal of R.L. Martinez’s In the Blood! Thank you to everyone who helped share this beautiful cover.
* On 4 November 2015, we celebrated the cover reveal of Susan Pape and Sue Featherstone’s A Falling Friend. Thank you to everyone who helped share this gorgeous cover. If you would like to read an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, please sign up using our handy Google Sign Up Form!
* Our first title is now available to read and review on Netgalley! If you are not a member, but would like to receive an advanced copy of this book, please email us on email@example.com.
*If you would like to review an eARC of any of our forthcoming titles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org